Ad

Saturday 13 July 2013

Mini Makeup On the Go



I love to have a little mini makeup bag handy at all times, for when I just need to touch up or do my makeup on the go! I start with the Benefit Porefessional Primer to give me a smooth shine free surface and give my makeup a bit more lasting power. Mine is the mini size which comes in the Benefit How to Look the Best at Everything kit. I then work in the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup in "I'm So Glamber" Amber with my fingers, again mine is a mini size from the same kit. A quick dab of Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC45 under the eyes and on blemishes and thats base done!


For eyes I usually keep things simple, a bit of Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Barley on the tear duct and under the brow bone and a quick swipe of Clinique High Impact Mascara in 01 Black opens and perks up tired eyes. I also keep Clinique Chubby Stick for Eyes in 03 Fuller Fudge and Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense in 01 Intense Black with me for when I need to step it up a notch. A quick swipe of the Chubby stick across the entire eyelid and the eyeliner across the lashline smudged out with a finger creates an effortless evening look in about 30 seconds flat!


I recently picked up Benefit Gettin' Cheekya lovely little trio of minis all of which I'd been wanting to try for a while. First up Posie Tint a lovely rose pink lip and cheek stain which I reserve just for cheeks, its a bit runny for the lips if you ask me! A quick dab of this subtle formula onto the cheeks with fingers gives a lovely healthy glow, without the risk of clown cheeks! If I have time, a touch of Benefit Sun Beam on the top of cheekbones, down to centre of the nose and across the cupids bow really lights up the face.


For lips I have two options, Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in 06 Woppin' Watermelon (Mine is a mini which came in a gift with purchase) and Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Frutti both lovely summertime shades which are sheer enough to apply without a mirror but give a lovely wash of colour. 


A blob of Jurlique Lavender hand Cream (another mini GWP) and a quick spritz of Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise (mini set here)and I'm ready to face the day! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig