Ad

Friday 21 April 2017

Video: What's in my travel makeup bag?


I'm off on a little mini break so I thought I'd show you what I've packed in my makeup bag. We're going on the train with baby so I definitely wanted to keep things as streamlined as possible!





Links mentioned



Products mentioned


Nars - Sheer Glow Foundation - Tahoe

Make up for ever - Full Cover Camouflage Cream - 12

Cover FX - Custom Infusion Drops - Radiance

Cover FX - Custom Enhancer Drops - Moonlight



Sephora - Retractable Blush Brush

Eve Lom - Golden Radiance Bronzing Powder - Sunset 2 

Nars - Blusher - Orgasm

Make up for ever - Aqua eyeshadow - 22E

Laura Mercier - Caviar Eye Colour Stick - Copper

By Terry - Ombre Backstar - Black Matte 12

Soap & Glory - Archery Brow Pencil - Brownie Points

Laura Mercier - Creme Smooth Lip Colour - Spiced Latte

Lipstick Queen - Endless Summer Lipstick - Stoked

Bourjois - Rouge Edition Velvet - Hot Pepper




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig