Ad

Wednesday 26 March 2014

REVIEW: Sanctuary Spa Body Butter



As you've probably figured by now, I'm quite partial to a good body butter and this Sanctuary Spa one is no exception. It has that typical 'Sanctuary scent' which if you've smelt you'll know what I mean. I personally love it, I find it to be very relaxing and spa like!




The formula is good too, packed with Cocoa butter, Shea butter and Sweet Almond Oil, it's great for this time of year. It sits somewhere in the middle of those super rich body butters I reach for in the winter and the light lotions that are more summer friendly. Another thing I love about it is that it sinks into the skin really quickly and doesn't leave a stick residue as some do. Definitely worth a try when it's on 3 for 2 at Boots!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig