Ad

Sunday 30 March 2014

REVIEW: The Body Shop Mango Lip Butter



I'm a big fan of The Body Shop Lip Butters, I spoke about the richer Shea Butter one here. In the last few weeks I've switched over to the Mango one, it has a much lighter consistency which is great now that the weather isn't bitterly cold and lip chapping.




It's a great lip balm which doesn't leave any kind of cast on the lips (unlike the Shea one if applied heavy handedly) and it smells absolutely delicious, any mango fan is guaranteed to love this! It also leaves the lips feeling nice and soft and not at all like you need to reapply immediately. 


Have you tried any of The Body Shop Lip Butters?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt30 March 2014 at 10:32

    I don't think I've actually tried any of the lip butters, but I'd love to try something fruity like mango or satsuma :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a giant fan of mango products but just the mechanism of putting a finger into something and then applying and then having to wipe my finger isn't what I like at all. Glad to hear you like it so much! I've own a passionfruit and strawberry lipbalm from them and loved them both but I've had enough of these pots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely should they smell delicious and they're so moisturising. I really want to try the chocolate one next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, I prefer twist up lip balms for on the go and keep the pot ones for just before bed.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig