Ad

Thursday 5 December 2013

Winter Makeup Bag



If ever there's a time to go a bit crazy with your makeup, the lead up to Christmas and New Years Eve is definitely it, it's definitely not the time for minimalism! I definitely like to take a more is more approach, especially when it comes to sparkle! Here's what I'll be stashing in my makeup bag!


I'll be using my Clinique Even Better Concealer in Honeycomb and Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Nude to brighten up the eye area as well as disguise any seasonally induced under eye circles. 


I find a good contour is essential with heavy eye makeup or a bold lip and Nars Bronzer Multiple in Malaysia is super easy to use, just swipe on and blend in. For highlighter I'll be upping the ante with my Sephora Illuminating Highlighting Powder in Golden, which is definitely one for the evenings.


For eyes I've dug out my Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette in In the Dark which I picked up in America over the summer. It's full of shimmer packed shades that build up really well, the mix of darks, lights and brights means all outfits will be covered. I also couldn't resist the temptation to throw in L'Oreal Colour Infaillible Eyeshadow in Goldmine, purely for being the most shimmery gold shadow ever to have been created.


Everyone needs a red lipstick over christmas and mine is an ever so slightly darker than pillarbox red. It's Avon Colour Lipstick in Chilli which I'll be sporting with a slick of black gel eyeliner. 


What makeup will you be wearing this winter?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt5 December 2013 at 09:30

    Beautiful shades in the palette, deep and vampy for winter :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig