Ad

Tuesday 3 December 2013

NOTD #17



As I change my nail varnish quite often Shellac has never really appealed to me that much, but when I saw my friend Jen last week she was rocking pillarbox red nails that were the glossiest I've ever seen! When she said they were shellac I was immediently curious and seeing as I had a voucher for my local salon, I thought I'd give it a go. 


I went for the shade Rubble by the official Shellac brand CND, which is a soft grey with a beigey undertone, quite similar to Chanel's popular shade particuliere. It's a great winter alternative to a classic nude and it goes with everything. I'm told it should last 2 - 3 weeks and so far so good! It would be a great option for before you go away on holiday.   

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt3 December 2013 at 10:48

    Beautiful shade, very stylish and timeless! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, I love this. Chic and classic. Fabulous choice, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Yea, I'll definitely take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I JUST painted my toes the same color! I've never used shellac before though. I've heard great things!


    xo Megan, LushtoBlush.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour and I really like Shellac I am changing colours like every three weeks or so.

    http://stylotheque.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig