Ad

Friday 8 December 2017

Video: Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette | Tutorial & Review



I've been throughly enjoying using the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette which I was lucky enough to receive for my birthday on Saturday so I thought I'd do a tutorial using it and give you my thoughts!


There has been a lot of hype around this palette so I thought it was only fair to let you know whether or not I thought it was worth it. Hopefully it will help if you're thinking of treating yourself or asking Father Christmas for it!





Products mentioned



Bobbi Brown - Eye Blender Brush



MAC - 217 Brush

Kiko - Eyes 207 Brush



Real Techniques - Eye Starter Set



Other Makeup I'm Wearing



Kat Von D - Lock-it Foundation - Medium 65 Warm

NARS - Soft Matte Concealer - Caramel

Ingot - Translucent Loose Powder - 217


Ripi - Try on eyelashes RPN-11

Laura Mercier - Contouring Palette


Lipstick Queen - Medieval

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig