Ad

Monday 18 September 2017

The Autumn Style Guide



I just put the heating on and it's pouring with rain outside, so it seems as good a time as any to be blogging about autumn. I used to dread it's arrival, now that I don't have to go back to school I've realised I actually quite like it. Scented candles, hot chocolate, good TV and of course looking forward to my birthday and Christmas.


My wardrobe is in desperate need of a seasonal update, this time last year I was heavily pregnant and on bedrest so all my cold weather clothes are at least two years old. While I was browsing page after page, I thought I'd put together a little edit of my favourite bits, just incase you're looking for some inspiration too. 



Perfect for rainy days, practical without being a complete eyesore. Maybe not the warmest but as it's on the roomier side a cosy jumper could easily be layered underneath. 



I love the embroidery detail on this black sweatshirt, it will look great with jeans for day or leather skinnies/mini skirt for an effortless night out look. Statement pieces that are still comfortable are always high up on my shopping list. 



It was so difficult to narrow it down to this coat, there were about ten I wanted to include! Perhaps I'll do an entire post dedicated to coats! Both the cut and colour of this one are great. If you're after a good coat on a budget, ZARA is not a bad place to start. 



I was about to snap these up but they've sold out in my size *sob* a good quality pair of boots are always worth the investment. A classic style like these will last many a winter unlike some of the highstreet ones which barely make it through one. 



A huge, cosy scarf to wrap yourself up in. Who says you can't wear millennial pink in autumn?



I'm loving the return of statement earrings, this bright, tassel pair are the perfect way to update your look on a budget. 



A small, black, understated bag with a bit of metal detailing is a great piece to have. I got a lovely one by Halston Heritage last year and it's my go-to almost every time I go out. Which isn't very often by-the-way, but still! 



Another versatile black top that can be dressed down or up. I love the square neckline and the soft, chiffon frills. 



Perfect for casual days out or when you're lounging around the house. Preferably on a Sunday, with the aforementioned hot chocolate/candle/TV combo. 



Because why wear plain white ones when you can wear velvet, burgundy ones and feel like you're modern royalty!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig