Ad

Friday 26 June 2015

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator - Indiscretion



Considering how much I love highlighters, I really don't have that many. I struggle to find ones that work well on my skintone, they're often too pink, too light or both. So on the rare occasion that I do spot one I like the look of, I snap it up at record speed.


That's exactly what happened with the Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Indiscretion, which is by far the stand out product from their limited edition summer collection. It's warm and golden in tone and is just pigmented enough to give a sheer wash of glow to the skin. The shimmer particles are very fine, not at all chunky and glittery, which is another box ticked of my highlighter criteria checklist!


I already foresee this becoming a summer makeup favourite! I'm currently working on a FOTD post so make sure you check back next week if you want to see it in action! 



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig