Ad

Sunday 1 February 2015

January Favourites



It's favourites time again, but for the first time ever, I'm going to talk you through them in a video. I'm so excited to now be doing my favourites posts as videos so I hope you enjoy watching them as much as I enjoyed filming them! You can also check out my last video, my Morning Skincare Routine, here and don't forget to subscribe to my channel over on YouTube!





Products mentioned:

Nars Narssist Palette

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Stay on Shadow Paint in Chained

MAC Select Cover Up in NC45

Nars Multiple in South Beach

By Terry Baume de Rose Nutri-Couleur in 3. Cherry Bomb and 4.Bloom Berry

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella

Soap & Glory Archery Pencil in Hot Chocolate 





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Narsissist palette is my favourite palette of all time. The shades are just wonderful and easy to blend!
    Their matte lip pencil in cruella is on my shopping list~ The colour is amazing!



    Ying | * Y i n g c b e a u t y *

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig