Ad

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Nip+Fab Bee Sting Fix Lifting Mask



I'm pretty new to lifting masks, in fact the Nip+Fab Bee Sting Fix Lifting Mask is the first one I've tried. They're designed for more mature skin, to lift and firm which is why I hadn't tried them before but seeing as this one claimed to also add a boost of hydration I thought I'd give it a go!


The mask has a clear, gel texture and spreads onto the skin easily, I left it on for about 10 minutes and then just rinsed off the excess. It can also be left on overnight for a super intensive treatment. It left my skin feeling soft, plumped up and very hydrated so I was really pleased with the results. I probably won't be using it very regularly but I'll definitely use it as and when if my skin is feeling dehydrated or as a pre-party mask to give my skin a bit of extra glow. I also think this would work really well as an in-flight mask as it's completely clear and would help protect skin from getting dehydrated and dry.


Have you ever tried a lifting mask?



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig