Ad

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Current Skincare Loves



I seem to be on a bit of a skincare roll at the moment. My skin is by no means perfect but it does look the best it's looked in years. I think it's mostly down to the fact that I've been more compliant with my skincare routine and I've found some products that have been working really well for me. Here are a few of my favourites!



A really great 3 in 1 mask that decloggs, exfoliates and moisturises. I've been using it twice a week and my skin always feels clean, fresh and moisturised afterwards. 



This has been my cleanser of choice for the evenings, particularly when it comes to removing makeup. It's easily massaged on and rinses of as a milky liquid taking all the day's grime and makeup away with it. It also leaves my skin feeling super soft and nourished.



I absolutely love this night cream, it's definitely the best I've ever tried. It leaves my skin feeling so plumped up, soft and just generally very healthy. It's expensive but very much worth it, I opened this tub 3 months ago and I still have over half left!



A toner that contains glycolic and lactic acid which exfoliates the skin and helps improve skin radiance. I've been using it every night and loving the results, my skin looks brighter and my pores less noticeable.



I've yet to review this one in full as I haven't been using it quite as long as the others. Don't worry, a full review is in the works! This stuff is truly amazing, I've only been using it for a month and my dark marks and pigmentation have almost completely disappeared! I honestly can't quite believe the results! My skin looks so much clearer and even toned, I really wish I'd taken some 'before' pictures!

Are there any skincare products you've been loving lately?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love skincare as well. The Body Shop cleansing oil has been on my list since forever! Xx Alexandra

    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely get it, it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! Will have to try Manila honey one! Thank you. Great post :-)
    Xxx

    http://beautyfadfiltered.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Hope you like the mask too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig