Ad

Thursday 24 July 2014

Summer Beauty Haul



I picked up a few new beauty bits lately so I thought I'd share them with you! I'm especially excited about the makeup bits as I haven't bought any in a while. 

The first thing I got was the Riemann P20 Once A Day Sun Protection SPF30, I've tried the SPF50 version before and I absolutely loved it. It's transparent, sinks into the skin quickly and isn't drying. I'm going on holiday soon (excited!) so this will definitely come in handy! When I travel I try to do it as lightly as possible, whether or not I succeed is another question! I picked up a few Muji Travel Bottles to decant stuff into. I also got the Ren Clarifying Toner which I'm very excited to try, I'm a huge fan of Ren skincare, I haven't tried a single product of their's I haven't liked so I've got high hopes for this one. 




Kiko is a brand I'm always hearing great things about but have never really tried. I finally decided to give them a go, I got the City Filter Sunscreen Primer SPF50 which I tried on the back of my hand instore. I just couldn't believe how lightweight it was and how quickly it sunk in without leaving a white cast. The 3 in 1 Shine Nail Care because I've just about run out of my current top/base coat and the 207 Eye Contour Brush.




I also got the Glow Touch for Lips & Cheeks in Wave Hibiscus which I cannot wait to try out, just look at how pretty it is! I love the colour, packaging and the fact that it's a multi use product. This one's definitely coming on holiday with me! As if one cream blusher wasn't enough I got the Sleek Blush By 3 Blush Palette in 370 Californ.I.A, I'm a huge fan of their powder blushers so I thought I'd give these ones a go! 

I'll definitely be doing reviews of these products as and when I use them so look out for those if any of this has caught your eye!


Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Those KIKO products look sooo good!

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thats what i got and some nail things.. the post will be up tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So want to try some KIKO products, need to get my hands on some soon :)


    Pam @ pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait! I'll have to jot down your shade recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do! And I need to get my hands on more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that Kiko lip & cheek glow looks soooooo lush! I just have a thing for cream products, I can't help but fall for them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to pick up that sleek trio tomorrow, I'm sold!

    http://thebeautyvernacular.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same, I've bought so many recently!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad! Hope you get on well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Haul! REN clarifying toner seems intriguing... I also want to lay my hands on Kiko. xx

    makeuptricksandtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! I'm really liking it so far, will do a full review soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig